9.28.2009

The Lavish Divas

Yesterday was our scheduled Lavish meeting in Pittsburgh. These ladies are just the best (and good sports too! See the pictures below!). We had a fun little amateur photo shoot based on a fun set of wedding pictures I saw on Style Me Pretty, photos by Jeremy Lawson. I had the girls each write their names on the board for their headshots...then they each had to write a quote of some sort! Stephanie, God bless her, chose "I'm not short I'm fun-sized!", I chose "Those who can't wed PLAN" (sad but true!), Jamie chose "Put a ring on it!" for good reason, and Lisa...the big hearted of the group chose "All you need is love". So we had a great time at our meeting, it was more fun and less work. Check out the pictures and look for more of them on our website later today!






xoxo,
The Lavish Divas

2 comments:

  1. What a great group; this looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative post! I like the idea behind this.

    ReplyDelete