9.15.2009

I'm on a first name basis with my UPS and FedEx guys...

A large part of what Lavish does for weddings is transforming the reception site into a completely different environment by means of our wedding decor. To do that, I get shipments about twice a DAY in the weeks leading up to a wedding. Today happened to be Mary K's shipment day apparently. I signed the little brown signature box 4 times already today, and it's only 10:30am! I opened 13, count 'em, 13 large boxes stuffed full of beautiful antique birdcages, glass bell cloches, all types of greenery (moss, duckweed, spanish moss, etc etc), artificial birds and birds nests, bird eggs, beehive lanterns, and more! I cannot WAIT for this wedding, it will be beautiful! Stay tuned for images of the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment