9.26.2009

David Tutera's My Fair Wedding Tour!

Today was one of those days that define my professional happiness! A couple weeks ago I got a call asking me to assist in running David Tutera's My Fair Wedding tour stop in Cleveland. I was so honored to be asked as I've never met David...and there are 4 wedding industry pros I've been dying to meet. David Tutera. Preston Bailey. Sylvia Weinstock. Vera Wang. So today I got to cross the first off my list. At this bridal event, very handsome "groomsmen" and beautiful "bridesmaids" (all models) walked amongst the crowd and handed out Godiva chocolates and Kodak cameras on silver platters! The brides all received a gift bag full of all sorts of goodies from Sephora, Pottery Barn, Swarovski, Godiva, and more! David answered question after question from eager brides-to-be in a small group setting. It was very personal and very informative. He is truly a creative genius. WE Tv also gave away a $2,000 shopping spree. A lucky young GROOM won the prize and got to walk around the Beachwood mall with the personal shopping assistance of David Tutera. How fun!

I had the opportunity to personally meet and chat with David about the industry, about Lavish, and about where we saw trends progressing. I now feel more inspired than ever to produce extraordinary, Lavish events and got TONS of amazing ideas from the man himself!!!

Here's a couple of shots from the day...by the way, his suit ROCKED. And that face he is making was the result of someone telling him that they chose GREEN for their bridesmaids dresses...his least favorite color is green (I knew that. The girl who told him that didn't. That was a fun little inside secret!)


No comments:

Post a Comment