4.14.2009

Pom Pom-making fool!

If you have seen it or not, the new fab decor for weddings and parties is moving away from paper lanterns to these super trendy tissue-paper pom poms! First showcased by Martha Stewart...they have become the most requested item from Lavish. We have 4 upcoming events that are using these pom poms so I have been VERY busy folding and fluffing and hanging these inexpensive but fun decorations! Also check out how REAL these tissue-paper pomander balls look! Just an FYI I snagged this photo from a wedding blog because my toddler seems to have broken my camera! These are a really great alternative to paper lanterns....as you probably know the lanterns range anywhere from $4 to about $15 each...whereas these tissue creations are significantly less than that...so shoot us an email for a quote!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pom-poms look amazing! I can imagine these all hung up in different colors, how lovely. I'm sure this trend will continue to be on the rise. It's affordable, interesting, and it looks really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete