4.30.2009

Pittsburgh Launch Party last night!

Hello all!

The Pittsburgh launch party was last night and turned out to be a great time! I wanted to THANK ALL THE VENDORS that came and participated, not to mention the fabulous brides and grooms to be and their bridal parties that attended. UNFORTUNATELY...I'm not sure how this happened....but I have NO PICTURES OF THE EVENT?!?! We had multiple photographers there and I had my camera with me, but no shots snapped that I knew of! So if anyone at the launch last night has some photos for me, PLEASE share them! Bummer. Oh well, always the next party!

For those who missed it, we missed you! But Lavish Events is still willing to offer the same discount to you! $200 off a complete wedding planning and day-of coordination package from Lavish Events!

We're so excited to officially be in the Pittsburgh area now!!! We're starting the season off on Saturday for a Vegas-themed 18th Birthday Party! Should be fun!

Thank you again to everyone who came!

No comments:

Post a Comment