4.01.2009

Pittsburgh Launch Party continued...

Yesterday I made the 2 hour drive to Pittsburgh and back for several exciting meetings! My assistant Lisa and I had the chance to stop by Olive-or-Twist to check out the space for our Launch party on April 29th and it's absolutely perfect! This will be a fabulous event, and all are encouraged to RSVP! We'll have Pittsburgh's best vendors as well as soon-to-be-wed couples in a very relaxed and swanky environment!



VENDORS: If you would like to participate in the event, this will not be like a bridal expo...you will not be asked to pay to attend, and you will not have a booth! This is an interactive event made for celebrating our expansion into the Pittsburgh area, as well as networking with each other and engaged couples! I do have a certain number of hi-boy tables that will each be dedicated to a particular vendor. It would be just enough space to put some business cards and a brochure. If you would like to participate, or even just attend please contact me directly via email at KaraMarie@lavisheventsonline.com!

BRIDES AND GROOMS TO BE: Come join us and pick up some tips from the experts, some yummy finger foods, signature drinks, and a champagne toast! No charge for tickets, just RSVP to karamarie@lavisheventsonline.com by April 15th! Hope to see you there!

Check out Olive-or-Twist's website!

ALSO---I almost forgot...I did a shoot with Jennifer White of Jennifer Photography in Erie right before I left for Pittsburgh yesterday. Jen is an uber-talented artist with a vision that far surpasses most of those in the small town of Erie, PA! Be sure to check out her website

I'll post some photos from that shoot as soon as I get them :)



ALSO--Oh I know, I just did too many things yesterday that are blog-worthy! I had a meeting of the minds with a couple Pittsburgh area vendors. We're cooking up something fun for the fall season. I'll release more information about that very soon, so stay tuned. But in the meantime, be sure to pay visits to all of these fab-vendors' websites!

Craig Photography- Elizabeth and John Craig

Wenning Entertainment- Eric Wenning


Alex's Flowers


and of course

Lavish Events

Ok enough blogging for now...until we meet again....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention...

    Let Jennifer know that I think her photography is GREAT!!!

    Peace ~ John

    ReplyDelete