6.21.2009

Ribbons, Ribbons everywhere!



I am definitely up to my eyeballs in ribbons this morning as I attempt to wrap up the prep work for a long-time coming wedding next weekend. One of my favorite clients, Jessie, who booked me way back in December, will be getting married to Nathan in a sea of chocolate brown, chartreuse green, and tiffany blue on Saturday! This week I'll be finishing up her programs, pom-poms, and seating chart, and making hundreds of phone calls to make sure the vendors are all on the same page!

Yesterday one of my other favorites, Mia was married on a beautiful yacht! Guests were served a yummy surf and turf menu, and a ton of fabulous mini-deserts! Congratulations to Mia and her new hubby! They will be honeymooning in Napal!

Although this wedding season is still just taking off, I'm already so sad that some of this year's weddings are past! I swear, I've got the best batch of brides and grooms this season, they're hard to say goodbye too. Just remember, guys, that I also plan baby showers and anniversary parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment