2.20.2009

Meet the divas of Lavish Las Vegas!


A phenomenal photographer and Erie native, Jacob Andrzejczak, took the time today to snap a few shots of my Vegas planners, Erika and Kari. These girls are some of the newest additions to the Lavish Events team and I am so glad to have them on board! Unfortunately I couldn't be there for the shoot today, but I've already got plans brewing for my next trip there in April!!!
These two ladies are the creme de la creme in the planning industry--they really know how to throw a party! They'd have to being located in the center of the city that never sleeps! Be sure to contact Lavish Las Vegas to plan your bachelor/bachelorette party, wedding, or any other event you want to leave a lasting impression on your guests!

Also, be sure to pay a visit to Jacob's wedding website, http://www.jnrphotography.com or give him a shout at 702.591.8560.

No comments:

Post a Comment